Black Friday it´s here!
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY2022 for a 40% off at checkout
Buy all the courses and get 20% off with this code: RHINO3DEDUCATION20
Don't miss out on this opportunity and learn how to become a three-dimensional shoe modeling designer using Rhino 3D version 7.
The course is designed to start from scratch and progress to more complex tasks and more sophisticated models. You can repeat the videos as many times as you want and at the end of each chapter, feel free to ask me any questions. You will have access to this course for 2 years from the date of purchase.
At the end of the course, you will have the capacity and the necessary knowledge to be able to design your own 3D models. In this course, I use Rhino 3D for Windows, but you can easily use the Mac version and follow the videos step by step.
Enroll now and get started creating your own shoe designs!
Footwear for 3D printing
Make your dreams come true.
Aim the prototyping to make your ideas tangible products.
Design without limits
Give life to your most original ideas and play with thousands of possibilities that you can obtain with digital modeling.
From basic to advance
Explore different designs to acquire fundamental skills that will make you a great footwear designer.
Conceptualize and create
Progress as you experiment with your designs for unique and extraordinary results.
Learn how to create more than one type of footwear. Play with the different types of footwear that can cross your mind, such as heels, boots, sandals and much more.
Become an expert
Create detailed designs and get stunning results. Visualize from start to finish each attribute of your designs.
Hello, ¡Nice to meet you!
I'm Valeria Palacio, the author of this "Digital Footwear Modeling in Rhino 7" online course. I am an industrial designer, certified as ART (Authorized Rhino Trainer), and part of the Rhino3D Colombia team. I have worked with 3D modeling and digital fabrication since the beginning of my career.
With the success of my "Digital Footwear Modeling in Rhino 7" online course in Spanish, I've joined forces with Dulce Chavez from McNeel Miami, to offer you this course in English.
Hi, I'm Dulce, I am certified as ART and I'm an Industrial Designer. I've carried out exploratory projects and created parametrically designed pieces through digital modeling with Grasshopper and Rhino. Join me in this course, and let's get you started modeling footwear!
- 1.1 Consider this (3:35)
- 1.2 Basic modeling of 2D soles (9:17)
- 1.3 Soles (8:13)
- 1.3.A sole from curve a network (10:15)
- 1.3.B Sole from extruction and cutting (4:06)
- 1.4 Give it volume (8:30)
- 1.5 Cavities: What are they? What are they for? (15:00)
- 1.6 Now a very easy question
- 1.7 Questions and concerns
- 2.1 Let's see the different types of shoe lasts (1:38)
- 2.2 How we can edit a shoe last to create your own design? (8:35)
- 2.3 It´s time to manage our layers (7:48)
- 2.4 How do we build our own shoe last? (16:16)
- 2.4 A EXTRA CLASS! Support video to close lasts (6:50)
- 2.5 Shoe last digitalization: How can we do it? (9:07)
- 2.6 Molds for my design (15:43)
- 2.7 Now a very easy question
- 2.8 Questions and doubts
- 6.1 Exploring the file (3:52)
- 6.2 Let´s Design! (5:04)
- 6.3 Give it volume (7:31)
- 6.4 Lace Stay Area (9:10)
- 6.5 Laces (7:30)
- 6.6 Seams (15:10)
- 6.7 Sole and Heel (10:07)
- 6.8 Personalization (15:37)
- 6.9 It´s all about a good presentation (7:12)
- 6.10 Ready for our portfolio (12:02)
- 6.11 Questions and concerns
- 7.1 The future of the footwear industry (3:05)
- 7.1.A Filament footwear: Curves (7:25)
- 7.1.B Filament footwear: Estructure (9:53)
- 7.1.C Filament footwear: Details and Volume (10:58)
- 7.2 Let´s get creative (1:37)
- 7.3 My favorite part: Sketching (9:46)
- 7.4 Give it volume (11:50)
- 7.5 Boolean operations (10:52)
- 7.6 Show me your work
- 7.7 Questions and doubts