Before you begin the course, here are a few recommendations
Welcome! We are very excited you have enrolled in our Rhino 6 and 7 Intermediate course. Before you start, we want to show you some quick tips and recommendations that will be useful for you during this course:
1) You can always increase or decrease the speed of the video.
2) You can always go back to the beginning of the video and replay as many times as you want.
3) We recommend you must watch at least 90% of the video. After watching 90% of the video the "Continue" button at the top right-hand side will be enabled.
4) We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser while you are taking this course. We suggest you clear your browser's cache before starting.
5) You should watch the videos in the order the instructor set them up for you.
6) At the top left you will find the progress of the course you are in.